• COMPACT AND SELECT INJECTION UNIT
: 2 Axes Structure
Compact and selectable injection unit. two
types of injection units can be mounted on one
• STRONG INJECTION : Long holding time
NIIGATA's standard injection unit provides superior
performance for long holding pressure although
LP spec is available as an option.
• EXTREMELY SLOW INJECTION SPEED : 0.01 mm/sec
Precise injection speed control by 0.01 mm/sec. high resolution encoder of 22 bit/rev (4194304 pls) enebles extremely slow injection of 0.01/sec. stable low speed and repeatability for thick-walled molding.
• SCREW VARIATION : 0.01 mm/sec
Wear-resistant screw and barrel as standard spec. Selectable screw designs for various usage and material.
• PLATED FEED THROAT BUSH : Rust & Contamination prevention
Plated bush of hopper inlet pevents rusting and rust contamination
must have for translucentoptical parts molding.
Prevents corrosion caused by fluororesin.
• NOZZLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL : (Group control)
NIIGANA's original temperature control delivers subtle
temperature setting using 2 heaters and 3 sensors. Sensor
position can be virtually changed by weighting sensor. stable
control of temperature of resin inside nozzle prevents
cobwebbing, drooling and clogging.
MD-CONTROLLER : VERSATILE & PRODUCTIVE
• BPF CONTROL : Unforced filling
Filling balance is improved by pausing injection that enables unforced filling and dispersion.
- Effective for multi-cavity mold, thick-walled mixed parts.
- With thick-walled parts, due to changes ingate sealing and skin layer forming, surface quality and mold release are improved.
• CPF CONTROL : Peak pressure control
◘ CPF (Constant Pressure Filling) control
- Injection speed decreases as filling progresses.
- Pressure maintained when filling pressure reaches to setting value.
♦ No peak pressure
♦ Residual stress reduced
♦ Burr, gas burn, deformation improved
◘ Conventional control
- Filling speed maintained.
- Pressure increases as filling progresses.
- Peak pressure when filling completed.
♦ Peak pressure arises
♦ Residual stress
♦ Burr, gas burn, deformation
• FLEXIBLE V/P SWITCHOVER
• Pressure response at the time of shifting from filling process to holding pressure process can be configured. • Reduced internal stress inside molded product improves warping and burr.
• INJECTION SPEED VECTOR CONTROL
Selectable deceleration method for injection speed. Accurate speed switch is possible even with high speed injection.
◘ Conventional control (time oriented)
- Acceleration - start from switch position
- Deceleration - start from switch position
◘ Vector control (Position oriented)
- Acceleration - start from switch position
- Deceleration - completes by switch position
• STEP CONTROL/POLYLINE CONTROL
Individual setting for injection speed, pressure, back pressure, screw rotation. Speed changed, pressure change method can be selected.
◘ Step control ◘ Polyline control
- Speed, pressure control by stage - Speed, pressure change in slope
- Steep change of speed, pressure - Gradual change of speed, pressure
- For thin wall, multi-cavity mold - For flow mark, jetting improvment
• REVERSE SEAL
Screw rotation is reversed when metering is complete.
Due to resin pressure difference in front and back of the trap
ring, the trap ring is moved to the inter ring then stops the -
resin flow. Stable parts weight is maintained by minimizing
variation of keeping seal timing.
• OTHER FEATURES
◘ Low pressure clamp force holding
◘ Pre-Release of clamp force
◘ Screw rotation torque monitoring
◘ Ejector torque monitoring
◘ Selectable nozzle touch force
MD-SERVO SYSTEM : FAST & ACCURATE
• NIIGATA SERVO CONTROL SYSTEM
NIIGATA Pressure Feedback Control combined with MITSUBISHI servo system MR-J4 delivers accurate control of injection pressure.
◘ Fast time control of 1/1000 sec.
◘ Long time holding pressure by original control technilogy.
◘ Direct communication between digital load cell and servo amplifier for high responsiveness.
• DIGITAL LOAD CELL : High responsive pressure control
◘ High noise resistance
Accurate control of injection pressure and back pressure
◘ Accurate pressure control
Precise pressure control by 0.1 MPa
◘ High responsivity pressure control (active pressure control)
Forward rotation of servo motor when pressure increase
Revese rotation of servo motor when pressure increase
MD-SET UP : OPERATOR FRIENDLINESS & PRACTICAL
• NIIGATA HIPER NAVI : Integrated Information
• REDUCED SET UP TIME
- No need to enter mold height and clamp force (for molds with spring too)
- Accurate adjustment of clamp force
- Automatic detection of pressure for mold protection
- Purge during clamp force adjustment and low pressure mold protection setting
• CONDITION SETTING/ADVANCED SETTING
MD-MAINTENANCE : EFFICIENT & VISIBLE
• REDUCED OPERATING COST
• VISUALIZING OPERATING COST : Energy consumption
◘ Electricity consumption displayed.
- Electicity consumption of motor and heater
- Electicity consumption per shot